- That Brings True ROI (This site is ranked #2 on Google, out of 1.25 million search results. Key SEO knowledge is the difference.)
- That Showcases Innovative Concepting (See The Amazing Alpha Woman.)
- That Is Truly 360-Degree (Oreo for Kraft Foods included robust social media execution on Facebook.)
Get Experience: Brian Barton is a New York City creative and copywriter with over a decade of agency and client work experience. He's created compelling work at several top-tier agencies: 360i, AgencyRx, Heartbeat Ideas, Regan Campbell Ward, Y&R, and others. He's also consulted for clients directly: Apple Computer, Con Edison, MetLife, and Nike.
Get Efficiency: Brian's strength lies, in part, on his ability to create more efficiently than his peers—while maintaining a client's high quality standards. Indeed, his clients report a cost savings of between 30-50% on their creative budgets due to his efficiency. How?
Get the Blend: The key is the unique mixture of Brian's skills, including his previous career as a visual communicator. On assignment for clients like Time and Reuters, he communicated through images. So, he learned the importance of communicating economically. The result is creative that is focused on a singular objective: attracting and retaining customers.
- Automotive (Mercedes)
- Beauty (Elizabeth Arden, L'Oreal, NARS)
- Consumer/Retail (Del Monte, Elizabeth Arden, Mikasa, Nike)
- Education (Stanford University, CourseSmart)
- Electronics (LG Electronics, Sony)
- Fashion/Luxury (NARS, Thomas Pink)
- Financial Services (MetLife, Schwab)
- Food/Beverage (Danzka Vodka, Oreo)
- Healthcare (Johnson & Johnson, St. Francis Hospital)
- High-Tech (Apple, Sun Microsystems, Verint)
- Hospitality/Travel (Italian Trade Commission)
- Insurance (MetLife)
- Media (ABC TV, News Corp., Time Warner Cable)
- Pharmaceuticals (Abbott, Biogen Idec, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Lilly, Merck)